Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Last night on the Island

Sitting with friends on the beach listening to songs on a pair of speakers someone bought.
We are all from different countries but we are the same age so we are listening to all the songs from the 80s and early nineties.
Listening to Tracy chapman fast car I didn't know this song was special to 14 yr olds all over the world. Neat moment...
The picture is of Tana, richard and myself on my last night on the island.
These two became Good friends of mine here.
Also pictured is a necklace they Made for me before I left.
It's hanging below The mirror Ball.

After This picture I jokingly suggested We All go out one Last Time.
Everyone thought it. Was. A good idea so we Went and danced On the beach till 2 am, and I made it to My bunk by 3. No Problem! I Had to catch my ferry at 830. So I Napped a little then Slept through most of the Crowded
ride. To bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment