Thursday, January 5, 2012

My buddy the cockroach

I have a cockroach which has taken up residence in my room.
I never see him until I turn my light on at night, then he can suddenly be seen racing frantically for cover.
I tried to get a picture of my buddy the roach but I couldn't, so here is a pic of another large bug living in my bungalow just to help give you the willies..
Piece of advice, don't try to pick up cockroaches.
Apparently roaches have very agile toes and fingers, and possibly even the infamous opposable thumbs.
I was a bit surprised when I attempted to remove the roach only to find it didnt just wiggle like a normal bug but instead, instantly latched onto my hand and ran up the underside of my arm all the way to my armpit while I screamed like a ten year old girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment