Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stuck in seol

I got on a plane in Bangkok at 2am.
The plane was very crowded and I couldn't sleep at all.
Then at 8 am I landed in seol south Korea.
My flight doesn't leave again until 530 pm!
I was stuck in the airport all day, and I'm definitely feeling rough.
It's a bad place to be stuck because it is very crowded and very expensive here.
I wanted to tour the city, but getting my tourist visa and going through immigration was more than I could handle right now.
So I tried to find some places to sleep and tried to get some food. A burger with fries and a soda was 8 us dollars (8000 korean won)
I bought one coffee and muffin and one hamburger and it cost more than my room, food and drinks for a whole day in Thailand...
I'm so used to living on ten dollars a day that it will be a shock to spend 40 bucks in gas just to get home!
Time to acclimate once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment