Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The right parties to attend

Here's where I go to have my fun at night.
Meeting good people here helped alot because there are constant crazy parties here and I was steered away from the drunken parties to ones where "the vibes are good" and people are fun but respectful and nice.
At home they would be called hippies but I've learned that is mainly an American and British cultural experience.
But every country has wanderers and adventurers and the best of them that make it to ko phannagn usually find out about, and end up at, the shiva moon family party on ban thai beach..
These are gypsy type people from spain,Germany,France,the Nederlands,
Africa, it's crazy. Oh ya, and one American guy so far.. me!
The one thing we all have in common is we just came down here to experience all of this and to have an adventure.
Alot of people here travel the same way I do. Backpacking and camping and taking buses.
Just dancing with and talking with people that are so different from anything ive ever seen is somewhat overwhelming at times.
good beaches, good people, I'm having to much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment